Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Memes

1235»

Comments

• FredFred Member Posts: 8,098
    LOL, no we didn't like the chunky version, just the creamy style.
  • GordyGordy Member Posts: 9,346
  • ChrisJChrisJ Member Posts: 10,236
    edited May 2017

Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
    edited May 2017
    From @njtommy

Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment

• EBEBRATT-EdEBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 6,101
  • MilanDMilanD Member Posts: 1,110
    Today's New Yorker post.
    edited June 2017
    ^Chris?
    > @Gordy said:
    > ^Chris?

What?
    edited June 2017

You don't have to watch this video to understand the previous meme...

But it helps... :)

• KoanKoan Member Posts: 434

I agree, as long as it's steam heat.

@Fred Honestly I had nothing to do with this.

• FredFred Member Posts: 8,098
    @ChrisJ , LOL, I'm telling you there are bunches of people, my age who did the same thing when the tar truck came around to fill cracks in the streets.
    Fred said:

@ChrisJ , LOL, I'm telling you there are bunches of people, my age who did the same thing when the tar truck came around to fill cracks in the streets.

edited November 2
    You know who you are!
    With your bogus efficiency gains etc.