Here's the tables I've put together to date, for residential, and small commercial steam boilers. I've uploaded them in .pdf format, so they can be viewed and printed using Adobe Reader and similar programs.
Here's a sample of what they look like:
This is the list of the ones that I've uploaded so far. I've tried to group similar, and identical, boilers together in one file. Burnham Holdings
- Burnham: Independence, MegaSteam, and V8H
- Crown: Bermuda, Kingston, and Freeport 2
- New Yorker: CGS-C Series, and CL Steam Series
Peerless: Series 63 & 64, Series WBV, Series EC and Series SC Slant/Fin: Galaxy, and Intrepid Smith Cast Iron Boilers: 8HE Series, and GSX Series Weil McLain
- Columbia: CGEID Series, CSFE Series, and CSFE Series IV
- Dunkirk: PSB, and ESC V
- Pennco: 16 Series, and KSC V
- Utica: PEG-E, and Starfire SFE V
- Weil McLain: EG Gas, and GOLD SERIES
- Williamson: GSA, and OSB
- Union Steam: GSA, and OSB
The Slant/Fin Intrepid and Peerless Series SC are combined in the one file, because their tables share the same, peculiar, table structure, due to their use of two different-size risers on the same boiler.
Comments, corrections, and suggestions are welcome, particularly recommendations of boilers you'd like to see added.
Tables for larger commercial boilers to follow.