Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

How to find a radiant designer?

newinnj
newinnj Member Posts: 36
hi, after visiting the website I have concluded the top radiant pros are here. I am a homeowner in NJ and wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations for a radiant designer. I had the old radiant system redone and needed a second opinion on the new system. I am seeing some quirks and wanted someone to give a good look at the system. I appreciate the help since this stuff is very complicated.

Comments

• Rich_49
    Rich_49 Member Posts: 2,766
    Could you tell us a bit about what type tubing install you have ( suspended , staple up , embedded ) and what abnormalities you are experiencing ? Where are you located
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC
    732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey, Eastern Pa .
    Consultation, Design & Installation anywhere
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,226
    I'm in the West Orange area, but I do troubleshooting all over.
    Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
  • newinnj
    I appreciate everyone getting in touch. I am working through a small boiler item and when I come up for air I will provide all of the details. I am located in Hudson country
  • Jamie Hall
    Jamie Hall Member Posts: 23,159
    @JohnNY would be a good place to start.
    Br. Jamie, osb
    Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England
  • SENWiEco
    SENWiEco Member Posts: 159
    www.dsdesignconsultants.net was recommended to me by John Siegenthaler and to date (we are just starting our design) has been awesome.
    Sean Wiens
  • newinnj
    I will have to take care of the insulation of the house first. That will be in terms of time several months out and then I will have to get this moving. Thanks for all of the reccomendations and getting touch. I will keep everyone posted.
    Rich_49