Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

How to find a radiant designer?

newinnjnewinnj Posts: 5Member
hi, after visiting the website I have concluded the top radiant pros are here. I am a homeowner in NJ and wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations for a radiant designer. I had the old radiant system redone and needed a second opinion on the new system. I am seeing some quirks and wanted someone to give a good look at the system. I appreciate the help since this stuff is very complicated.

Comments

• Rich_49Rich_49 Posts: 2,522Member
    Could you tell us a bit about what type tubing install you have ( suspended , staple up , embedded ) and what abnormalities you are experiencing ? Where are you located
    You didn't get what you didn't pay for and it will never be what you thought it would .
    Langans Plumbing & Heating LLC 732-751-1560
    Serving most of New Jersey , Eastern Pa .
    Consultation , Design & Installation
    Rich McGrath 732-581-3833
  • JohnNYJohnNY Posts: 2,168Member
    I'm in the West Orange area, but I do troubleshooting all over.
    For installations, troubleshooting, and private consulting services, find John "JohnNY" Cataneo here at :
    "72°F Mechanical, LLC"
    Or email John at [email protected]
    John is a professional Master Plumber, licensed by The Department of Buildings of The City of New York, and works extensively in NYC while consulting for clients in and out of state.
  • newinnjnewinnj Posts: 5Member
    I appreciate everyone getting in touch. I am working through a small boiler item and when I come up for air I will provide all of the details. I am located in Hudson country
  • Jamie HallJamie Hall Posts: 9,778Member
    @JohnNY would be a good place to start.
    Jamie

Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England.

Hoffman Equipped System (all original except boiler), Weil-Mclain 580, 2.75 gph Carlin, Vapourstat 0.5 -- 6.0 ounces per square inch
  • SENWiEcoSENWiEco Posts: 44Member
    www.dsdesignconsultants.net was recommended to me by John Siegenthaler and to date (we are just starting our design) has been awesome.
    theEnclosure.ca
    Sean Wiens