Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hyrdropulse A150

Options
New here to the forum as far as being a member but I've search forum many times before.
Not sure if this is where I need to be asking this question, if not please tell me where I should be.
I've got a 1980s Hydropulse A150 that I am in desperate need of a repair manual. If anyone has one or can point me in the right direction to obtain one it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

Comments

• Zman
    Zman Member Posts: 7,569
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Tim McElwain is likely to have what you are looking for.
    I should be noted that no boiler will last forever. You may have one of the last Hydropulse's in operation ( not at the moment)
    The time to replace it is soon...
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    Albert Einstein
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,625
    Options
    I am sure I have a manual somewhere at the training center. I will be there tomorrow so I will look and get back to you.
    nelsonnucla
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,752
    Options
    I might have one also, worked on plenty over the years. Still have the flapper discs around I think too.
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,625
    Options
    If you get in touch with me at my e-mail gastc@cox.net and give me a postal mailing address I will send you a copy.
    kcopp
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,047
    Options
    I remember when the 150 came out. I was doing a job for an Acoustic Engineer's home. I suggested the 150, he went for it, I put it in and when I fired that thing up I thought it was going to walk right out of the room. It was very unpleasant.