Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Memes

Options

Comments

• ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 15,723
    Options

Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
  • ChrisJ
    Options

Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
    RomanGK_26986764589MilanDSolid_Fuel_ManSuperTech
  • ChrisJ
    Options

• ChrisJ
    Options

This one is also hot water friendly.
  • BrianT1077
    BrianT1077 Member Posts: 108
    Options

Crown Boiler Bermuda Series model: BSI103, BTU output: 85,000, single pipe steam system
  • ChrisJ
    Options

BrianT1077njtommyRomanGK_26986764589
  • KC_Jones
    KC_Jones Member Posts: 5,739
    edited January 2017
    Options

Along that theme...
    2014 Weil Mclain EG-40
    EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Boiler Control
    Boiler pictures updated 2/21/15
    ChrisJMilanDSuperTech
  • ChrisJ
    Options
    KC_Jones said:

Along that theme...

I think your meme is missing some...........colorful metaphors.

• KC_Jones
    Options
    Yeah well this is a family place. I can make an unedited version and post it to your Facebook if you would like?
    2014 Weil Mclain EG-40
  • ChrisJ
    Options
    KC_Jones said:

Yeah well this is a family place. I can make an unedited version and post it to your Facebook if you would like?

Oh, so now my Facebook page isn't a family place? :)
    njtommyRomanGK_26986764589
  • KC_Jones
    Options
    ChrisJ said:

KC_Jones said:

Oh, so now my Facebook page isn't a family place? :)
    No comment.
    2014 Weil Mclain EG-40
    njtommy
  • ChrisJ
    Options
    Gotta keep up with the times.

njtommy
  • ratio
    ratio Member Posts: 3,635
    Options
    @ChrisJ, that's so 2009...
  • ChrisJ
    Options
    ratio said:

The cash me ousside girl just happened.
    I think your memory is off :)
  • Gordy
    Gordy Member Posts: 9,546
    Options
    Coming from the the self proclaimed "chosen one" to battle the butchering of the English language.
  • ChrisJ
    Options
    Gordy said:

Coming from the the self proclaimed "chosen one" to battle the butchering of the English language.

Apparently the joke went right over your head.
  • ratio
    Options
    ChrisJ said:

ratio said:

The cash me ousside girl just happened.
    I think your memory is off :)
    Maybe so, I don't know what kind of crazy slang talk you kids are using today. Still, I'm pretty sure those shots are from Race to Witch Mountain. Which I have had the unparalleled pleasure of watching TWICE in my short life. Time I'll never get back. Time I could have spent thinking about steam. <sob>
    CanuckerGordy
  • Harvey Ramer
    Harvey Ramer Member Posts: 2,239
    Options
    That comes from a snotty 13year old girl on Dr. Phil.
    ChrisJ
  • Fred
    Fred Member Posts: 8,542
    Options
    I saw that episode of Dr. Phil too. She was so ignorant or stupid or immature or all of the above! She wanted to come across as street wise. Didn't work.
    ChrisJ
  • ChrisJ
    Options
    @Fred and @Harvey Ramer got it.

• ratio
    Options
    Not sure I would own up to watching Dr. Phil even if I had seen it. :smile:
    rick in AlaskaGordyTinmanSuperTech
  • ChrisJ
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ratio said:

Not sure I would own up to watching Dr. Phil even if I had seen it. :smile:

I've never watched Dr Phil, but I did watch a snip from this specific one. I thought everyone had, to be honest.

Google "Cash me ousside" and see for yourself.

It's pretty sad.
  • Gordy
    Options
    Sooo @ChrisJ since you are pro steam. You're that girl in the meme. Why would you do that to yourself?? I guess that's why it went right over my head.
  • ChrisJ
    Options
    Gordy said:

Sooo @ChrisJ since you are pro steam. You're that girl in the meme. Why would you do that to yourself?? I guess that's why it went right over my head.

No Gordy,
    That's not why it went right over your head.
  • rick in Alaska
    rick in Alaska Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    Wow! Just saw the video. If I talked like that around my parents, I wouldn't be here right now to post anything. Unfortunately, you can't raise kids like they used to without the kid having you arrested. Me and all my brothers and sisters turned out pretty good, and I never looked back on it as being abuse. Just got our butts spanked when we needed it. Pretty much every day, but hey, there were six of us, and three were girls.
    Rick
    GordyRomanGK_26986764589
  • Gordy
    Options
    What do you think she is like now with the internet craze about her. Just what she needed. I'll bet she's all straightened out now.............
  • Fred
    Options
    Well, she was a mess before and then Dr. Phil got to her too. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. LOL

• ChrisJ
    Options

• Gordy
    Options
    Pretty twisted if you ask me. If you really want to believe the material for the show was real.
  • ChrisJ
    Options
    Gordy said:

Pretty twisted if you ask me. If you really want to believe the material for the show was real.

No way of knowing.
    Half the time I have a hard time believing what you tell me, let alone a Dr Phil show. :)

Solid_Fuel_Man
  • Gordy
    Options
    The way I see it. If that girl were my neighbor, and I thought it was cute mimicking, and idolizimg her bratty, and ignorant behavior. Do you think I'm doing her a favor straightening her life out.

That's why it's a race to the bottom........
    Solid_Fuel_Man
  • Fred
    Options
    She is suppose to be back on his show, later this week or early next week. I think they said she has 95,000 followers on FB. Sad
  • BobC
    BobC Member Posts: 5,479
    Options
    Ben Franklin once said "A republic if you can keep it" when he was asked what kind of government we would have at the constitutional convention.

http://constitutioncenter.org/learn/educational-resources/historical-documents/perspectives-on-the-constitution-a-republic-if-you-can-keep-it

Judging by what I see in the news I think the grand experiment is FAILING.

Bob
    Smith G8-3 with EZ Gas @ 90,000 BTU, Single pipe steam
    Vaporstat with a 12oz cut-out and 4oz cut-in
    3PSI gauge
    Gordy
  • Gordy
    Options
    Fred said:

She is suppose to be back on his show, later this week or early next week. I think they said she has 95,000 followers on FB. Sad

The question begs "why" do they follow her?

• Fred
    Options
    Birds of a feather flocketh together. :D
  • Gordy
    Options
    There ya go. Don't be that feather......
  • ChrisJ
    Options
    Gordy, Fred,
    You guys wanna discuss and try to diagnose a 13 year old brat, create your own thread. :)

This is the funny meme's thread, not the Gordy and Fred now have PhD's in psychology thread.

:)

KC_JonesNeild5Grallert
  • Fred
    Options
    HEY @ChrisJ , You always need new material from which you can create your next meme! :)
    ChrisJ
  • ChrisJ
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Fred said:

HEY @ChrisJ , You always need new material from which you can create your next meme! :)

@Dan Holohan as my witness, this was actually in a discussion. :)

Solid_Fuel_Man