Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

What is this?

pjyorks Member Posts: 4

Does anyone know what this is?

My wife and I recently purchased a Victorian house that has single pipe steam. I was looking for the main vents, (which there aren't any) and found this at the end of a main line.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.