Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Are there seriously no leveling shims I can just buy?

zooba Member Posts: 6
I don't want to cut wooden squares or circles. I don't want to use coins. I want a little heat and rot resistant cup I can just slide under the foot without struggling. And it should be just broad enough to sit on top of the depression on the floor caused by rot on a couple of the rads. Like, why do no rad companies sell these things?

This is for one-pipe steam radiators.

I've searched the internet and this forum and gotten no real solution.