Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Hi Im back.

John RuhnkeJohn Ruhnke Posts: 797Member
Hi,

Im back.

Just trying to see where this thread posts. Im trying to post in the wall.

John Ruhnke
John Ruhnke
Hydronics Designer
Hydronics is the most comfortable and energy efficient HVAC system.
Tagged:

Comments

• SeanBeansSeanBeans Posts: 326Member
    Not only did you post on the wall, you posted on The Main Wall!
  • John RuhnkeJohn Ruhnke Posts: 797Member
    I first started to post on the wall back in the mid 90's. I had to log into CompuServe back in those days. The wall was the wild west back then. Absolutely no censoring. Totally freedom. That lasted a while until some drunk started to get really obscene with his posts and real offensive. Some people just can't handle pure freedom.

Anyway I learned tons about hydronics here. I grew smarter and got better and better. I turned into a wallie and eventually I became a GOAT. This place was always one of the best educational tools around. I got to thank Dan and all the other wallies for that. It feels good to be back. Back to where it all started.
    John Ruhnke
    Hydronics Designer
    My past life www.ComfortableHeat.com

My new life. RadiantCoolingDistributors.com I started the business April 19th just a few days ago with my partner Robert Kennedy. I am now representing Messana Radiant Cooling Systems. My business is so new there isn't even a website yet.

I am back from the dead.
    John Ruhnke
    Hydronics Designer
  • EBEBRATT-EdEBEBRATT-Ed Posts: 5,918Member
    @John Ruhnke_2

Welcome back. Good luck with your very new business.
  • Erin Holohan HaskellErin Holohan Haskell Posts: 1,117Member, Moderator, Administrator
    edited April 23
    Welcome back, @John Ruhnke_2. Here are some tips for how to post, message, etc: https://heatinghelp.com/forum-user-manual And let us know if you have any questions.
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • hot_rodhot_rod Posts: 11,672Member
    Nice to have you back. you always brought clever and unique ideas and components to the wall.
    Tell us more about the radiant cooling products. Do you have emitters? Ceiling panels?
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    The magic is in hydronics, and hydronics is in me
  • DanHolohanDanHolohan Posts: 14,705Member, Moderator, Administrator
    Hello, John. Welcome back.
    Retired and loving it.
    Good to post with you again. I am representing Messana Radiant Cooling. They have a huge presence in Europe under another name. They are from Italy. They are relatively new here in the USA. Bigger presence in Cali where the main headquarters is.

We are now advancing and evolving in the radiant industry. We can now tell the hot air contractor to retire. He can stay home. Do some fishing and relax a bit we don't need him anymore. It is our time now. The future belongs to hydronic contractors.

The Ray Magic Ceiling panels deliver both heating and cooling. The gypsum has a insulation factor of 1/2 r covering some aluminum heat transfer plates and tubing. The response time is phenomenal. Just as fast as hot air. The controls are way advanced and control the entire system. They hook up to existing smart home and building automation controls. They have sensors that measure humidity and air quality. They have a great hrv unit, humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Any supplemental heat or cooling can be provided through the hrv system. The ducts of the hrv system are ten times smaller than in a scorched air system. So any hydronics contractor can easily install them. Its all flex duct.
    John Ruhnke
    Hydronics Designer
  • DanHolohanDanHolohan Posts: 14,705Member, Moderator, Administrator
    They should advertise here, John. This is their audience.
    Retired and loving it.
    Dan,

We just started April 19th. We are going to be in Atlantic City at the PHCC Expo this Thursday and Friday. We need to do a really good job and impress Messana. So we will be concentrating on that and the leads from that over the next month.

Yes I agree that this is a great place to advertise. Heating Help is the best place I know to get a hydronics education and I am sure if things work out we will be advertising here or Messana will in the future.
    John Ruhnke
    Hydronics Designer
    We need to make some money first before we start spending money on advertising.
    John Ruhnke
    Hydronics Designer
    Please come and install this in my house!

I’ll write a great review :)
    In all seriousness, I really wish I had that system.. Scorched hot air is the worst!!!
    I do have a small budget and can spend some money now.
    John Ruhnke
    Hydronics Designer
  • Tim McElwainTim McElwain Posts: 4,248Member
    Hi John nice to hear from you again. Wish you well with your new business.