Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

dual manometer

Paul_69Paul_69 Member Posts: 247
I have a digital dual manometer and has hoses and fittings for checking gas valves.the taps on manometer and hoses are a little smaller than pressure switch hoses on gas furnaces. Is there a way to hook this meter to dothat as this is why I bought it, to do both. Thx


Sign In or Register to comment.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!