Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Source for Eccentric Bushings?

Options
I'm looking for some eccentric bushings for use in setting up a new run of used radiators. 2" x 1.25" and also 1.5" x 1.25". Anyone have a source who will ship to Vermont? Many thanks,
Dennis
Dennis

Comments

• pecmsg
    pecmsg Member Posts: 4,861
    Options
    Granger
    Zoro
    Furgason

try searching couplings
  • mattmia2
    mattmia2 Member Posts: 9,672
    Options
    Another option is to use a reducing ell or street ell or reduce it vertically
  • Pumpguy
    Pumpguy Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Searching for ECCENTRIC REDUCING COUPLINGS may give better results. Its easier to get an eccentric reduction in a horizontal run of piping with an eccentric coupling than with a bushing.
    Dennis Pataki. Former Service Manager and Heating Pump Product Manager for Nash Engineering Company. Phone: 1-888 853 9963

The first step in solving any problem is TO IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM.
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,859
    Options
    I have an eccentric Aunt Dorothy, perhaps she has some bushings in her pantry! I'll call and ask her. ...Will get back to you on this!

Edward Young Retired

After you make that expensive repair and you still have the same problem, What will you check next?

ttekushan_3PC7060luketheplumber
  • EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,545
    Options
    I have not seen eccentric bushing in a while. couplings are available but $$$. Reducing with an elbow as @mattmia2 is the simplest and best way if you can do it
  • dennis53
    dennis53 Member Posts: 58
    Options
    Thank you for all the suggestions. I was hoping to use bushings, but will probably end up going with couplings unless I can find a used radiator shop that might have some old bushings. Reducing on the vertical is not a possibility in this situation. Thanks again for the suggestions,
    Dennis
    Dennis