Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Source for Eccentric Bushings?

I'm looking for some eccentric bushings for use in setting up a new run of used radiators. 2" x 1.25" and also 1.5" x 1.25". Anyone have a source who will ship to Vermont? Many thanks,


  • pecmsg
    pecmsg Member Posts: 4,198

    try searching couplings
  • mattmia2
    mattmia2 Member Posts: 8,435
    Another option is to use a reducing ell or street ell or reduce it vertically
  • Pumpguy
    Pumpguy Member Posts: 612
    Searching for ECCENTRIC REDUCING COUPLINGS may give better results. Its easier to get an eccentric reduction in a horizontal run of piping with an eccentric coupling than with a bushing.
    Dennis Pataki. Former Service Manager and Heating Pump Product Manager for Nash Engineering Company. Phone: 1-888 853 9963
    Website: www.nashjenningspumps.com

    The first step in solving any problem is TO IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM.
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 6,116
    I have an eccentric Aunt Dorothy, perhaps she has some bushings in her pantry! I'll call and ask her. ...Will get back to you on this!
    Edward F Young. Retired HVAC ContractorSpecialized in Residential Oil Burner and Hydronics
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 13,824
    I have not seen eccentric bushing in a while. couplings are available but $$$. Reducing with an elbow as @mattmia2 is the simplest and best way if you can do it
  • dennis53
    dennis53 Member Posts: 57
    Thank you for all the suggestions. I was hoping to use bushings, but will probably end up going with couplings unless I can find a used radiator shop that might have some old bushings. Reducing on the vertical is not a possibility in this situation. Thanks again for the suggestions,