Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Space pressure data loggers

Zman
Zman Member Posts: 7,561
I am working on a project where it is suspected that intermittent negative air pressure is reaping havoc.
Does anyone know of a product that will allow me to log space pressure and outdoor pressure to figure out what is going on? I know I can do it with DDC controls, just looking for something more portable.
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
Albert Einstein

Comments

• ratio
    ratio Member Posts: 3,617
    edited December 2019
    I'm dearly hoping (in a manner of speaking…) for an issue where I'll be able to justify one of these. It'll need transducers for anything that's not 0-100 DCV or a thermocouple, but it's flexible enough to log A Whole Lot™. More importantly, it logs to an SDHC card so you can swap chips & go back to the warm truck for more leisurely perusal.

(edit: fixed link)
  • Zman
    @ratio, The link did not work
    Albert Einstein
  • Larry Weingarten
    Larry Weingarten Member Posts: 3,273
    Hi, Here is a site to look at: https://dicksondata.com/products/product-overview/data-loggers/ Might have something that fits your need.

Yours, Larry
  • mattmia2
    mattmia2 Member Posts: 9,576
    there is always a tablet recording video pointed at a gauge or manometer as well
  • coolbreeze
    coolbreeze Member Posts: 1
    Take a look at Onsetcomputer.com - their barometric pressure sensor may help. We use their Hobo temp/humidity dataloggers and are pleased with them for tracking issues.
  • Jolly Bodger
    Jolly Bodger Member Posts: 209
    The DDC does not have a building static pressure sensor!?
  • Zman
    There is not presently a DDC system. I am looking for a more portable logger.
    Albert Einstein