Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Rough layout design, input please.

JackW
JackW Member Posts: 236
edited October 2019 in Radiant Heating
Ok, this is a rough draft following a design I have posted a couple of times asking for input. Ratio suggested I draw up a preliminary design for you guys to take a look at, so here it is. As you can I can't draw worth a darn, hope you can make sense of it. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated. The layout I am using as a template is below it.
Thanks,
Jack

Comments

• DZoro
    DZoro Member Posts: 1,048
    Just drop down with both pumps. Each going to their own manifold. It's just my preference but I like to have a pressure/temp gauge on the supply piping. On the return is nice to have a wye strainer on a horizontal run.
    JackWZman
  • JackW
    Thanks DZoro. Wont I have to pipe the pumps horizontal instead of vertical so I don't have to come up from the bottom? I'm going to change the output and input manifolds around so I don't have to cross over the return line. I do plan on putting gauges and a strainer in I just forgot to put it in the drawing. I'm going to start piping it up so I will post a pictures as I go. Thanks again.
  • DZoro
    DZoro Member Posts: 1,048
    No, just go straight down, and into your manifolds.
    JackW
  • JackW
    Ok. When I get it piped I'll post a picture. Thanks again for all your help.