Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The Heating Help Podcast

Erin Holohan Haskell
Erin Holohan Haskell Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,271
edited May 2019 in THE MAIN WALL

We've officially launched our podcast! Listen here.

President
HeatingHelp.com
Mike_SheppardTim PotterJohnNYJacquesD23ethicalpaulUA25Boon

Comments

• RayWohlfarth
    RayWohlfarth Member Posts: 1,451
    Loved the podcast! Thanks for sharing @DanHolohan and @Erin Holohan Haskell Looking forward to the next one!
    Ray Wohlfarth
    Boiler Lessons
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Thanks, Ray!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,506
    Thanks for the opportunity to speak, Erin. I’m looking forward to hearing thoughts from many others. Great job!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Larry Weingarten
    Larry Weingarten Member Posts: 3,268
    What a wonderful start to podcasting! I've known Dan for a longish time and still I learned things. I'm thinking, there are a LOT of stories to be told! I agree with @RayWohlfarth. Looking forward to more. :p

Yours, Larry

ps, Maybe some stories about past Wetstocks, to whet people's appetites?
  • Erin Holohan Haskell
    Thanks for listening. We love a good story and look forward to telling many of them. More to come!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • Royboy
    Royboy Member Posts: 223
    what a delight! I know that I, and I bet many others here too, could tell a tale of how this website & community has been such a gift to our lives & careers - but we'd be hard pressed to put it in such well-chosen words as Dan regularly offers. thanks Erin, thanks Dan!!
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • ScottSecor
    ScottSecor Member Posts: 846
    Great story Dan. Every time I hear you speak I learn something new. Keep up the good work.

Only thing I miss is seeing the paper cup with the string, or watching you expand your cheeks to give us a visual of what your trying to teach. Ok, I also miss the tasty lunches and reference to the BTU's jumping off the train, and being told to visualize/think like water or steam, and . . .
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,506
    Thanks, Scott! LOL!
    Retired and loving it.
  • rick in Alaska
    rick in Alaska Member Posts: 1,457
    As soon as I get better transferring pod casts to my phone, this will be nice to have. But in the meantime, I can listen directly off here.
    Thanks, Rick
  • Erin Holohan Haskell

As soon as I get better transferring pod casts to my phone, this will be nice to have. But in the meantime, I can listen directly off here.
    Thanks, Rick

You sure can. Let me know if you need help figuring it out on your phone too. Thanks for listening, Rick.
    President
    HeatingHelp.com