Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

The Heating Help Podcast

Erin Holohan HaskellErin Holohan Haskell Posts: 1,068Member, Moderator, Administrator
edited May 6 in THE MAIN WALL

We've officially launched our podcast! Listen here.

President
HeatingHelp.com

Comments

• RayWohlfarthRayWohlfarth Posts: 726Member
    Loved the podcast! Thanks for sharing @DanHolohan and @Erin Holohan Haskell Looking forward to the next one!
    Ray Wohlfarth
    Boiler Lessons
    Click here to take Ray's class.
    Click here to buy Ray's books.
  • Erin Holohan HaskellErin Holohan Haskell Posts: 1,068Member, Moderator, Administrator
    Thanks, Ray!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • DanHolohanDanHolohan Posts: 14,644Member, Moderator, Administrator
    Thanks for the opportunity to speak, Erin. I’m looking forward to hearing thoughts from many others. Great job!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Larry WeingartenLarry Weingarten Posts: 1,496Member
    What a wonderful start to podcasting! I've known Dan for a longish time and still I learned things. I'm thinking, there are a LOT of stories to be told! I agree with @RayWohlfarth. Looking forward to more. :p

Yours, Larry

ps, Maybe some stories about past Wetstocks, to whet people's appetites?
  • Erin Holohan HaskellErin Holohan Haskell Posts: 1,068Member, Moderator, Administrator
    Thanks for listening. We love a good story and look forward to telling many of them. More to come!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • RoyboyRoyboy Posts: 220Member
    what a delight! I know that I, and I bet many others here too, could tell a tale of how this website & community has been such a gift to our lives & careers - but we'd be hard pressed to put it in such well-chosen words as Dan regularly offers. thanks Erin, thanks Dan!!
  • ScottSecorScottSecor Posts: 243Member
    Great story Dan. Every time I hear you speak I learn something new. Keep up the good work.

Only thing I miss is seeing the paper cup with the string, or watching you expand your cheeks to give us a visual of what your trying to teach. Ok, I also miss the tasty lunches and reference to the BTU's jumping off the train, and being told to visualize/think like water or steam, and . . .
  • DanHolohanDanHolohan Posts: 14,644Member, Moderator, Administrator
    Thanks, Scott! LOL!
    Retired and loving it.
  • rick in Alaskarick in Alaska Posts: 835Member
    As soon as I get better transferring pod casts to my phone, this will be nice to have. But in the meantime, I can listen directly off here.
    Thanks, Rick

As soon as I get better transferring pod casts to my phone, this will be nice to have. But in the meantime, I can listen directly off here.
    Thanks, Rick

You sure can. Let me know if you need help figuring it out on your phone too. Thanks for listening, Rick.
    President
    HeatingHelp.com