Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Solar pump stations, pre-ebay offer

Options
hot_rod
hot_rod Member Posts: 22,143
I have a few of these solar pump stations, new in original box. Grundfos 15-58 3 speed, 3/4" copper compression connections. Includes pump, safety group, air purger, check and iso valves S&R temperature gauge. Good for around 9 GPM, depending...

One version has a delta t controller installed. The other version, without controller does have a Grundfos VFS installed, reads flow and temperature, which wires directly to some controllers. Either can be run in variable speed function from most any solar controller. Wall bracket, insulation, and expansion tank bracket, check and flex included.

Certainly this could be used for any hydronic pumping application, it would not know or care if it were connected to solar or boiler energy :)

$120.00 or 150.00 with controller, plus shipping. Weighs about 20 lbs 12 X 16 X 10" box from 65742
Bob "hot rod" Rohr
trainer for Caleffi NA
Living the hydronic dream

Comments

• rick in Alaska
    rick in Alaska Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
    That is a steal! I want to buy it just because it is, but I know I won't ever get around to using it, so I am going to pass. I don't see this lasting long though.
    Rick
    Canucker
  • hot_rod
    Options
    Here is another with a 3X8" 30 plate heat exchanger. Would be great as a DHW module off a tank or boiler. Or to separate a glycol loop, non-barrier tube, etc.
    $160.00
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
  • Joe_28
    Joe_28 Member Posts: 15
    Options
    Hot Rod, I am definitely interested in the unit with a Delta-T controller if it would work to maintain output temperature from a wood boiler. I was using a Taco VDT that quit this past spring. If you have a chance, give me a call at 573-230-2093. Joe in MO.
  • hot_rod
    Options
    I also have a pile of 12&24 VDC solar controllers, new in the box. It would require a power source and a RIB on the output to run on 120V $35.00

How is you system piped? The VS circulator needs to "inject" from the boiler loop to assure 100% temperature protection.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,376
    Options
    Can you call me tomorrow? I'd like to get one of each version of the pump station. Or, you can just go ahead and send them and call me if you need anything. All my info is still the same.

Thanks
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.