Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

B&J Vari Vent BJ-2VV out of stock at Amazon.

ShalomShalom Member Posts: 142
I have two mains, one a bit longer than the other. I was thinking of putting a Big Mouth on the longer one, but it's almost certainly overkill for the shorter one, so maybe a Varivent would be right. Only thing is, Amazon doesn't have any in stock, and no idea when they'll be getting them in. Also no price. If the cost of a Varivent plus a 3/4 to 1/2 reducer is more than a Big Mouth, I might just go with two of them instead.

Anybody know when the Varivents are coming back? And how much they retail for?

Comments

• SailahSailah Member Posts: 822
    Call barnes and jones and ask for andrew see if he'll send some in. Same price as big mouth
    Peter Owens
    SteamIQ
  • mikeg2015mikeg2015 Member Posts: 1,178
    Supplyhouse.com usually stocks varivents.
  • ShalomShalom Member Posts: 142
    edited January 2018
    I checked there, but nothing comes up. Maybe I'll just call the factory like Peter suggested. It's been running the way it has (all Gorton 1's) for years now, a couple weeks more or less won't matter that much,

Question: This link http://astore.amazon.com/heatinghelp-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=13 is supposed to give a kickback to this website if you order through there, but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment? it gives me "Website temporarily unavailable." If I go to the "Store" link at the top of the page and click on the actual product, it just takes me to a regular Amazon page with the vent on it. Does this in some way also benefit HH?
  • ShalomShalom Member Posts: 142
    I left him a couple messages, but no response, and now the bigmouth is out of stock as well...
    adasilva
  • FredFred Member Posts: 8,374
    Supplyhouse does not carry the B&J Varivent. Never did. The B&J Varivent has to be ordered from B&J direct. Here is the contact info:
    Andrew
    Phone # 1-781-963-8000, Extension 206
    adasilva
  • SailahSailah Member Posts: 822
    Sorry guys, I wish I could help. They were all out at AHR this week so probably behind schedule.
    Peter Owens
    SteamIQ