Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

B&J Vari Vent BJ-2VV out of stock at Amazon.

Options
Shalom
Shalom Member Posts: 165
I have two mains, one a bit longer than the other. I was thinking of putting a Big Mouth on the longer one, but it's almost certainly overkill for the shorter one, so maybe a Varivent would be right. Only thing is, Amazon doesn't have any in stock, and no idea when they'll be getting them in. Also no price. If the cost of a Varivent plus a 3/4 to 1/2 reducer is more than a Big Mouth, I might just go with two of them instead.

Anybody know when the Varivents are coming back? And how much they retail for?

Comments

• Sailah
    Sailah Member Posts: 826
    Options
    Call barnes and jones and ask for andrew see if he'll send some in. Same price as big mouth
    Peter Owens
    SteamIQ
  • mikeg2015
    mikeg2015 Member Posts: 1,194
    Options
    Supplyhouse.com usually stocks varivents.
  • Shalom
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I checked there, but nothing comes up. Maybe I'll just call the factory like Peter suggested. It's been running the way it has (all Gorton 1's) for years now, a couple weeks more or less won't matter that much,

Question: This link http://astore.amazon.com/heatinghelp-20?_encoding=UTF8&node=13 is supposed to give a kickback to this website if you order through there, but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment? it gives me "Website temporarily unavailable." If I go to the "Store" link at the top of the page and click on the actual product, it just takes me to a regular Amazon page with the vent on it. Does this in some way also benefit HH?
  • Shalom
    Options
    I left him a couple messages, but no response, and now the bigmouth is out of stock as well...
    adasilva
  • Fred
    Fred Member Posts: 8,542
    Options
    Supplyhouse does not carry the B&J Varivent. Never did. The B&J Varivent has to be ordered from B&J direct. Here is the contact info:
    Andrew
    Phone # 1-781-963-8000, Extension 206
    adasilva
  • Sailah
    Sailah Member Posts: 826
    Options
    Sorry guys, I wish I could help. They were all out at AHR this week so probably behind schedule.
    Peter Owens
    SteamIQ