Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Stadler PH 24 zone valve power head

Looking for a source for PH 24 power head. All information I have gathered indicates they are no longer in production. Is there a replacement? Does anyone have old stock? Help, please.------------------gjkris

Comments

• newagedawn
    newagedawn Member Posts: 586
    i never heard of those, might have to install a new one, body and power head, what size pipe?
    "The bitter taste of a poor install lasts far longer than the JOY of the lowest price"
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,024
    gjkris said:

Looking for a source for PH 24 power head. All information I have gathered indicates they are no longer in production. Is there a replacement? Does anyone have old stock? Help, please.------------------gjkris

do you have a pic? It could be a private labeled part from another manufacturer.

Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • gjkris
    gjkris Member Posts: 2
    I have a pic. will try to
    upload
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,367
    This should work to replace it:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=rehau+actuator+24v&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=BOPftt3z2Y3eKM:

Caleffi may work also. Hot rod can verify that.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,024
    Did it come out of that RTI box behind it?

It is a German valve, so not one that Caleffi manufactured.

Sometimes inside you may find a manufacturers logo or name.

What you will find it the threads are common across the brands, so most any actuator will attach.

The small difference will be the pin length on the valve part, and the stroke length of the actuator.

What can happen if you don't check is the valve can be held partially open when it is powered off, or it may not stroke far enough to fully open.

Really need to check that tolerance if you switch brands.

In some cases we send an adaptor ring when the Caleffi brand is used on OEM manifolds..
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • JeffM
    JeffM Member Posts: 182
    Stadler is now owned by Viega. There is a new powerhead available from Viega that will fit by using an adapter ring. Call Viega tech support and explain what you're looking for to get part numbers. 800-976-9819
  • BGladHVAC
    BGladHVAC Member Posts: 1
    Viega part number 15065 will allow you to use a viega powerhead on those old brass Stadler manifolds.