Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus G115WS4 95k boiler and Riello BF4 direct vent burner. NiB. $2000, Eastern LI

Options
For sale is a new, never used Buderus boiler and matching Riello burner. Still new in box. Purchased 12/31/13 (still have invoice) but never installed.

This is ready to go as a direct vent oil-fired boiler. Yes, that's right. Direct vent through the wall. No chimney (you will need to purchase your own vent kit). You can of course use a chimney if you wish.

Burner is matched to the boiler, should be GtG. IIRC the pump pressure in my first unit needed to be bumped up a bit to meet spec.

I had this exact same setup running in my apartment building for years as a direct vent unit. Extremely reliable and insanely efficient. I moved out of state and purchased this as a second unit to place in stage-and-rotate so as to avoid any issues with heat as I was no longer local. Building went into contract and this was moved into a storage unit before installation.

Cash or USPS money order. Can provide bill of sale and original invoice.

Call or text 631-283-7729.

Comments

• HEATON
    HEATON Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Bargain! Have installed that model and no probs. one in for 6 yrs no callbacks and tests every 2 yrs show no need to adlust any thing.where are you located?
  • Tim P._3
    Tim P._3 Member Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks. Yes, like I said I had a sister unit for years that spins like a top. I wouldn't have bought a second if it weren't that good.

I've used many different brands of oil boiler, Buderus is by far my favorite.

Located on the South Fork of Long Island.
  • Tim P._3
    Options
    Still available.
  • Tim P._3
    Options
    Still available.
  • Tim P._3
    Options
    Still available.
  • pecmsg
    pecmsg Member Posts: 4,845
    Options
    I'd take it in a heart beat but too big!

Donate it to Habitat for Humanity and take the list price write off
    Tim P._3
  • Tim P._3
    Options
    Still available. Nothing says "I need a new boiler" like sunny and 90 degrees.
  • GW
    GW Member Posts: 4,692
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Winter is coming
    Gary Wilson
    Wilson Services, Inc
    Northampton, MA
    gary@wilsonph.com