Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Buderus G115WS4 95k boiler and Riello BF4 direct vent burner. NiB. $2000, Eastern LI

For sale is a new, never used Buderus boiler and matching Riello burner. Still new in box. Purchased 12/31/13 (still have invoice) but never installed.

This is ready to go as a direct vent oil-fired boiler. Yes, that's right. Direct vent through the wall. No chimney (you will need to purchase your own vent kit). You can of course use a chimney if you wish.

Burner is matched to the boiler, should be GtG. IIRC the pump pressure in my first unit needed to be bumped up a bit to meet spec.

I had this exact same setup running in my apartment building for years as a direct vent unit. Extremely reliable and insanely efficient. I moved out of state and purchased this as a second unit to place in stage-and-rotate so as to avoid any issues with heat as I was no longer local. Building went into contract and this was moved into a storage unit before installation.

Cash or USPS money order. Can provide bill of sale and original invoice.

Call or text 631-283-7729.

Comments