Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Please join me in welcoming Erin Holohan Haskell

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
edited May 2016 in THE MAIN WALL
It's with great pleasure that Marianne and I now place HeatingHelp.com into Erin's capable hands. As of today, it is her company. We didn't give it to her; she bought it.

Much of what you see on this site came from her fertile mind during the 13 years that she has worked with us. We couldn't have done any of this without her talents and guidance.

I'll still be hanging around, but it's Erin's company now, and I hope you will support her, as you've always supported me.

Thanks!
Retired and loving it.
kcoppSWEIHarvey RamerRoohollah4JohnpipemargsuarezHillyrick in AlaskaRomanGK_26986764589

Comments

• kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,433
    Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • RyanO
    RyanO Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Erin, congrats! Thanks for carrying on the torch! Given the demographics our industry I think HeatingHelp has an opportunity to grow under your leadership going forward. Best of luck!
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • gerry gill
    gerry gill Member Posts: 3,078
    Options
    Outstanding. I am sure it will be as great a venture as it has been in the past :)
    gwgillplumbingandheating.com
    Serving Cleveland's eastern suburbs from Cleveland Heights down to Cuyahoga Falls.

Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Paul S_3
    Paul S_3 Member Posts: 1,261
    Options
    Congratulations!
    ASM Mechanical Company
    Located in Staten Island NY
    Servicing all 5 boroughs of NYC.
    347-692-4777
    ASMMECHANICALCORP@GMAIL.COM
    ASMHVACNYC.COM
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/asm-mechanical-company
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Little tear in my eye here.
    Retired and loving it.
    Erin Holohan HaskellRich_49Roohollahkcopp
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options
    Congratulations Erin! It’s been a pleasure witnessing you work side by side with your Mom & Dad, you being a part of our amazing industry and the friends within it and now to see you taking the wheel of HeatingHelp.com, the business and friendships into the future!

~Blessings~

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Roohollah
    Roohollah Member Posts: 135
    Options
    Dear Prof. Holohan ,

I have just thought that how to put my words into a frame that express my in side feelings . The more I cultivate my words , the less I will be able to speak my mind .Thus , I am writing as my heart helps .

I am the lad whose dream was to speak with you one day while the distance , language and the way of connection were my obstacles . I always read your articles through a persian monthly magazine and this was the most joyful habit in my twenties .One day , as always ,I asked my dear mother to help me how could I get over those obstacles and touch your words by heart ? she just looked at me and said that you need to learn English Language and this path would provide you more facilities to get close to this hero . That day's afternoon , I have started learning English . The more I learn words , the distance becomes less and less . Those unforgettable words made some incentives for me to google you and reach you there at Heating Help which is to my point of view , an ocean of experiences and opportunities to learn and grow up. Ergo, I sent my first E.mail to you couple of years ago and though how that letter could be judged . From the beginning , you welcome me so warmly and your hospitality , kindness , benevolence and your attitudes towards life and people influence me strongly . In fact, you light the path that i will never get lost . As always , you teach your students where to look not what to look ,and you want every of us to interpret the truth by ourselves . I on behalf of my entire family do appreciate you for thousands of the things you have done for us generously and fatherly . We all are indebted to you for ever .

We welcome your precious daughter and congratulate her on this honorable , glorious accomplishment in this indispensable
    industry .We wish her much success in life and career ahead .

please do forgive me for such a long story ,

Thank you in advance for your time and patience ,

Yours Sincerely,

Your loyal student,

Roohollah,

Erin Holohan Haskell4Johnpiperick in AlaskaHilly
  • DanHolohan
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Roohollah, you are a beautiful human being and I am honored to have you as my friend. Thanks. I have learned as much, if not more, from you as you have from me. Truly.

Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
    Erin Holohan Haskell4JohnpipeRoohollahHilly
  • BobC
    BobC Member Posts: 5,478
    Options
    I'm glad to see the site in such capable hands!

Bob
    Smith G8-3 with EZ Gas @ 90,000 BTU, Single pipe steam
    Vaporstat with a 12oz cut-out and 4oz cut-in
    3PSI gauge
    Erin Holohan HaskellRoohollah
  • lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Options
    :smiley:
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,231
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck, Erin.
    You've got a wonderful family now this... take it from me, you are truly blessed.
    Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
    Erin Holohan HaskellRoohollah
  • Larry Weingarten
    Larry Weingarten Member Posts: 3,306
    Options
    It's hard to know what to say on this day, other than that there likely are no better hands or heart in this world to carry on the work that Dan and Marianne started. Erin, you have whatever support I can give!

Yours, Larry
    RoohollahErin Holohan Haskell
  • 4Johnpipe
    4Johnpipe Member Posts: 481
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS ERIN!!!
    Now when is your book coming out??? LOL
    LANGAN'S PLUMBING & HEATING LLC
    Considerate People, Considerate Service, Consider It Done!
    732-751-1560
    email: langansph@yahoo.com
    www.langansplumbing.com
    RoohollahErin Holohan HaskellHilly
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Options
    I remember the first time I met you in Denver Colorado when you were helping your folks with a live seminar, many many years ago. My how time flies... Congratulations to the the whole Holohan clan. The site is in capable, competent hands. If ever I can help you with anything, please feel free to contact me. It's the least I can do for all your family has done for me.

Sincerely!

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

RoohollahErin Holohan Haskell
  • John Mills_5
    John Mills_5 Member Posts: 951
    Options
    The is a GREAT site. Glad to see it stay in the family instead of a big corporation gobbling it up. Keep up the good work Erin.
    Erin Holohan HaskellSolid_Fuel_Man
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,625
    Options
    Congratulations Erin, I look forward to your guidance and leadership here at HeatingHelp. Mom and Dad can be very proud of you and I know you will continue to carry the standard which has been set here on this site. I look forward to joining with you and all the other Wallies to help you in any way we can. Don't hesitate to call on me any time for help if you need it.
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Sal Santamaura
    Sal Santamaura Member Posts: 529
    Options
    My best wishes, Erin, for much success with your new enterprise. You've been taught by the best and, based on what we've seen so far, taken those lessons to heart. Keep it up!
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 6,977
    Options
    Congratulations young lady! You know what your doing.....God Bless you, your parents, siblings, family, The Wall...and America. Mad Dog
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Solid_Fuel_Man
    Solid_Fuel_Man Member Posts: 2,646
    Options
    I know without a shadow of a doubt that this site will continue the Holohan legacy of education and excitement in the hottest industry that warms all our hearts. Many thanks to all the teachings of Dan, and looking forward to the new things to come under Erin's leadership.

Clean Wood Burner!
    Serving Northern Maine HVAC & Controls. I burn wood, it smells good!
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • D107
    D107 Member Posts: 1,852
    Options
    Congratulations Erin, and to Dan for starting this site. I believe Erin is the fourth generation of Holohans in heating. A wonderful milestone.
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Yes, fourth generation. We're a hot family!
    Retired and loving it.
    Erin Holohan Haskell