Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

Armstrong valves

I recently purchased a 75 yr old home and it has hot water heat with Armstrong one way t's to provide directional water flow. Does anyone know where I can find some of those ? They're 1" with 3/4 " t . Thanks


  • Zman
    Zman Member Posts: 7,114
    Diverting tee?

    Are you talking about diverting tee? I do not believe those are still made. B&G make a monoflow tee.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    Albert Einstein
This discussion has been closed.