Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hey Mark Eatherton !

bill nye_3
bill nye_3 Member Posts: 307
Hope you enjoy your day today. Looks like my plans are going to be rained out here on the East coast. Was going to watch and maybe partake in some NHRA drag racing.

Another year older and hopefully wiser. Thanks for all you do here and for all you do for the plumbing and heating trades. Mr. Holohan's website has been a great inspiration for many people, especially me, glad I met you. I'm proud to share a birthday with some one as famous as you. Bill Nye.

Comments

• Paul Fredricks_3
    Paul Fredricks_3 Member Posts: 1,557
    Hey you two!

Happy Birthday to both of you. Bill and Mark, I hope it's a great day!
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Thanks Bill and all...

Ti's a pleasure to share this day with you all as well. The big 59... One more year,and I can start looking forward to retirement, although I've not discovered tirement... ;-)

Good luck on your racing Bill. I was talking to a local NHRA drag racer about the hydronically cooled track here in Colorado (Bandemere), and asked him if it made a difference, and he said "You betcha, I wish they could do the whole track the same way".

Our friend Dennis Bellanti had a little something to do with that feature....

Happy Birthday back at ya. You beat me this year ;-)

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,512
    Happy Birthday!

To two of my favorite people!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,366
    Happy Birthday...

To both of you "old timers" :)

I turned 57 on Monday.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    Happy Birthday

to you two young fellas. It seems like just yesterday we all started hanging around here on the Wall.
  • Ron Jr._3
    Ron Jr._3 Member Posts: 603
    Happy Birthday Bill and Mark !

2 of the best is the business ! Great guys ! 
This discussion has been closed.