Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Honeywell T6 Pro configured for a Bosch BOVA/BVA 36 M20

Options
Somehow the T6 configuration got wiped and its a Saturday. Did my best to restore it. Can I get a sanity check please? From the Honeywell app ...

Seems to be working OK. Particularly not sure about the settings from Compressor stages onward.

I will confirm with installer on Monday.

Cheers

Comments

• Ironman
    Ironman Member Posts: 7,376
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Change the CPH to 1.

Change the cooling and heating stages to 2.
    Bob Boan
    You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,907
    edited August 2023
    Options
    This will depend on what the thermostat is connected to. Since you are in the cooling season, then the fact the you have the parameters set to 1 stage cooling, and you are having no problem with the cooling function, ypu should be good to go.

If you are into the DIY approach, there is a ISU mode that you need to find by pushing the center button and the + on the right button at the same time for 3 or 4 seconds until your get to the ISU menu.

Then you might want to set up the system according to the equipment you have. At this point I can only guess. If you are going to wait for a Professional, then just "let it be" are the "Words of Wisdom" I would offer you so you don't find yourself in times or trouble.

These are very good words from some guy named McCartney. I don't think he knew much about HVAC though. and Mother Mary has nothing to do with it.

Edward Young Retired

After you make that expensive repair and you still have the same problem, What will you check next?

• ratio
    ratio Member Posts: 3,642
    Options
    @woobagooba, how do you like that setup? I'm looking into a new system for a walls-off remodel (alas, it was not originally steam or hot water) & one of the options I thought of was Bosch IDS Plus, which seems to be an inverter driven outdoor unit (BOVB18) & BVA20 indoor unit. My preliminary load calcs say 30k heating & 1-2 T of cooling, so I'd be relying on the turndown of the heat pump; but since they only sell two sizes I don't suppose it works too poorly.