Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Connecticut Steam contractor

Hello. Can someone please provide me with a knowledgeable steam contractor from the Connecticut area to fix some water hammer and other steam issues I’m having. The only contractor that is near me is Charles Garrity but he is too busy.

thanks

Comments

• Jamie HallJamie Hall Member Posts: 13,412
    I have a recollection of a good person down Danbury way -- but at the moment I can't think of his name. Perhaps @ethicalpaul would remember?
    Br. Jamie, osb

Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England.

Hoffman Equipped System (all original except boiler), Weil-Mclain 580, 2.75 gph Carlin, Vapourstat 0.5 -- 6.0 ounces per square inch
    dobro23
  • ethicalpaulethicalpaul Member Posts: 1,865
    It was worth a shot but I’m afraid I don’t know any. I didn’t experience steam until I moved here to NJ
    1 pipe Peerless 63-03L in Cedar Grove, NJ, coal > oil > NG
  • dobro23dobro23 Member Posts: 64
    Where in ct are you located?

• Jamie HallJamie Hall Member Posts: 13,412
    Ah! You're the one I was thinking of, @dobro23 ! Just couldn't remember your handle...
    Br. Jamie, osb

Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England.

Hoffman Equipped System (all original except boiler), Weil-Mclain 580, 2.75 gph Carlin, Vapourstat 0.5 -- 6.0 ounces per square inch
    ethicalpauldobro23
  • gfrbrooklinegfrbrookline Member Posts: 631
    Depending on where you are in CT @New England SteamWorks is really good.
    dobro23
  • Ehbaseball025Ehbaseball025 Member Posts: 7
    @dobro23 I’m located in Bristol