Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Gas valve on my furnace is discontinued looking for help on replacement part

I have a Honeywell intermittent pilot combination gas valve vr8204c3007 on my new Yorker gas furnace , the part is discontinued and I need help with what other gas valve I can replace it with? Thanks