Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Estimate on cost of new gas heating and cooling sytem

Options
zvalve
zvalve Member Posts: 83
Can I get the cost of a new high efficiency force air gas heating and cooling system for a small three bedroom house with finished basement near Detroit. Ducts are in place.

Comments

• KC_Jones
    KC_Jones Member Posts: 5,737
    Options
    We don't discuss pricing on this website.
    2014 Weil Mclain EG-40
    EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Boiler Control
    Boiler pictures updated 2/21/15
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Intplm.
    Intplm. Member Posts: 1,948
    Options
    Please read the rules section of this sight. We do not discuss pricing here.
    Erin Holohan Haskell
  • ChrisJ
    ChrisJ Member Posts: 15,673
    Options
    Even if we did discuss pricing, how could someone possibly give you a price without seeing the work to be done!?
    Single pipe quasi-vapor system. Typical operating pressure 0.14 - 0.43 oz. EcoSteam ES-20 Advanced Control for Residential Steam boilers. Rectorseal Steamaster water treatment
    KC_JonesCanucker
  • ethicalpaul
    ethicalpaul Member Posts: 5,702
    Options
    And definitely not on the Strictly Steam category!
    NJ Steam Homeowner. See my sight glass boiler videos: https://bit.ly/3sZW1el
  • pecmsg
    pecmsg Member Posts: 4,845
    Options
    1st you calculate the size of the heat pump then size the ducts to that!
  • Intplm.
    Intplm. Member Posts: 1,948
    Options
    Sorry @zvalve but there really is no way to give you a cost run down.

One thing you can do is get a few quotes. Say maybe three. Listen and read closely to what the contractor says in that quote.

Find a reputable company that you can build a good working relationship with, for you, your home and the system that they will put in.
  • zvalve
    zvalve Member Posts: 83
    Options
    Sorry I didn’t read the rules and was seduced by the internet and the easy promise of information but thanks for you thoughtful replies
  • HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,835
    edited April 2019
    Options
    > @zvalve said:
    > Sorry I didn’t read the rules and was seduced by the internet and the easy promise of information but thanks for you thoughtful replies

Well nobody said you couldn't get all the other answers to questions you have. The best of the best is on this site to help people just like you.