Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Cross manifolds pics

duffyduffy Posts: 47Member
Anyone else using these new manifolds I’ve used them on few jobs lately find they work very well and simplify some wiring tasks .(my weak spot) don’t post here often but read wall all the time .typing another weak spot .ill try posting few pics.

Comments

• Harvey RamerHarvey Ramer Posts: 2,115Member
    Nice work!
    I just bid a job using those manifolds. I haven't used them before.
    Ramer Mechanical
    ramermechanical.com
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • duffyduffy Posts: 47Member
    Really simplify wiring when you have multiple zones,way less moving parts,and one xformer will run all 12 loop actuators,hopefully they come out with larger sized manifold
  • ratioratio Posts: 1,500Member
    Pretty install.

I like that support arm for the exp tank. Clever!

• I just called Ultra-Fin - they're the ones that distribute the Cross Manifolds. I like the idea of power-open, power-closed.......less power usage.
    Often wrong, never in doubt.
  • Larry WeingartenLarry Weingarten Posts: 1,310Member
    Hello, That bent tubing is nice! Better flow, fewer joints... what's not to like? :p

Yours, Larry
  • hot rodhot rod Posts: 8,120Member
    really nice work, I'm fan of tube bending also, looks good.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    The magic is in hydronics, and hydronics is in me
  • duffyduffy Posts: 47Member
    Thanks hot rod
    Been using the rems curvo for long while now .takes a bit of practice to get it down can bend up to 1-1/4 copper. Usually always use L copper due to added wall thickness .just started bending 1/2 gas pipe with the viega gas press fittings. The bending saves $$ when using press fittings but need more space .is good for small offsets also

• hot rodhot rod Posts: 8,120Member
    I've found a good coating of WD-40 helps assure a smooth ripple free bend. The machine like the reduced friction also. If you keep it lubed up you can bend M, up to 1" successfully, L is a safer bet however.

A long sweep like that doesn't count as friction loss like a regular ell, just the piping length.
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    The magic is in hydronics, and hydronics is in me