Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

A Timeline of HeatingHelp.com

HeatingHelpHeatingHelp Posts: 247
edited August 2017 in THE MAIN WALL
A Timeline of HeatingHelp.com

A visual timeline of how HeatingHelp.com has looked over the years.

Read the full story here

Comments

• rick in Alaskarick in Alaska Posts: 816Member
    Well, I can definitely remember back to the 1999/2006 look. And, I have the traveling wet head cassettes!. It would be fun to know who was on back then.
    I had a hard time when the site changed in 2014, but I like it a lot now. Major kudos to all you have done for us.
    Keep up the good work Erin.
    Rick
  • Erin Holohan HaskellErin Holohan Haskell Posts: 954Member, Moderator, Administrator
    Thanks, Rick!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com
  • ColinWColinW Posts: 1Member
    I remember the '99 look and spent countless hours into the wee hours of the morning engrossed in better learning the trade(s) and my craft(s). I will be eternally grateful to you parents for all I've learned from them, and the multiple personalities that offered there knowledge, critiques, and became personal friends.
    Thanks for continuing this great work Erin. There is a new generation that I refer your dads books and information to at least weekly.
    Thanks again!
    SD's Wet Head Cowboy
  • suemarsuemar Posts: 1Member
    Erin, it's nice to see the progression of web design styles through the years. Congratulations on this milestone and thanks for sharing.
  • Erin Holohan HaskellErin Holohan Haskell Posts: 954Member, Moderator, Administrator
    Thanks, @ColinW and @suemar!
    President
    HeatingHelp.com