In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Burnham Revolution not keeping up
Burnham RV4N gas boiler is operating but I am not pulling full hot water supply temperature to the house. House temps got to low 60s during the day and mid 50s at night ... burrrr!
- Direct vent install, internal Taco circ pump controlled by VS3000 ... appears to be working.
- Just had aquastat replaced about 4 wks ago (btw, this boiler uses a proprietary L8148). Set at 210'F.
- Secondary pump is Grundfos Star S 21 FX, 3-spd pump (house is 1875 w/converted steam distribution).
- Very cold outside last 2 days (0'F +/-) so possible poorly/uninsulated house is just too much but I doubt it.
- Burner fan is running continuously, and burner flame is cutting out periodically (as if it makes temp, shuts off and then maybe kicks on again before burner fan can shut off?)
The issue I see is that I'm not pulling high enough HWS temperature out of the boiler and yet the boiler thinks it's making temperature because the burner is shutting off.
- I think the secondary pump is working okay because when I change the speed I can feel the HWS temp to the house changing.
- I've disconnected the Domestic HW circulator from the switching relay to remove that load and dedicate it to the house.
Not sure what else it could be. Any help appreciated.