Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Mod/Con class run recently comment

Tim McElwain
Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,621
I wish all of you had attended the class it was really a pleasure for me to teach and I think a great improvement over the first one I did. We sure covered a lot in four days.

A comment from a tech:

Hi Tim,
Hope all is well,
Want to thank you again for the Mod/Con training, I guess some would say it sucks to be one on one with your instructor, but it worked to my advantage when you figured out the areas I struggled with and lack of bad habits I've picked up over my career.
Your training was very informative and to the point, you provided me with manuals and literature on a wide variety of Mod/Con equipment that will definitely be an asset to me in the field as long as I stay active and familiarize myself with this technology.
In closing, it is my opinion and should be a prerequisite that Anyone purchasing, installing and servicing Mod/Con equipment should be required to take your training program.
You are a definite asset to the industry!
Best,
Tony

SWEIRobGkcoppZman

Comments

• kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,431
    Tim,
    You are a wealth of info... Is there a way you could have this training you do put on a CD or digital format and you then Sell it to people.... I would pay for that.
    SWEITinmanRobG
  • STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,506
    Count me in for that too :). I just cant get up to Tim's neck of the woods, and I'm pretty sure he's not coming down to the Philadelphia area.
    steve
  • SWEI
    SWEI Member Posts: 7,356
    2,424 mile drive from here :smiley: