Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

What is this?

I just visited an old building with a steam system that is about 100 years old. I saw this valve and would love to know what it is called. The radiator has this on the inlet as well as as a trap on the outlet. It is a downfeed system. Thanks
This is what I love about this industry. No matter how much you know, it has a way of humbling you.
Ray Wohlfarth
Boiler Lessons
Steve Minnich