Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Cadet Boiler

ThatGuy95ThatGuy95 Member Posts: 1
hi I am tring to upgrade my heating system in my house, and convert from oil to gas, on a budget.  I know that triangle tube, viseman, and buderus are your best names but due to money or lack there of im tring to stay cheap. I almost bought a navien but am having second thoughts and i stumbled across cadet boilers who i was told made by lochinvar or ao smith. i was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, the model i was looking at is the cnc120 which is a boiler / water heater model. thanks for your feed back

Comments

• kcoppkcopp Member Posts: 2,810
    I have never ....

heard of it before. However from the literature it looks like the Munchkin Contender....
  • Paul48Paul48 Member Posts: 4,280
    Same

Same address as Lochinvar.
  • YvonneBYvonneB Member Posts: 14
    Lochinvar Cadet Boiler

The Lochinvar Cadet is an "economical" version of the Lochinvar Knight.  The company I work for has brought the line on to compete against the Munchkin Contender.  It does not have all the bells and whistles that the Knight has but it is a 5 to1 turn down and the have a combi unit in the 120 model or you can use and indirect tank with it.

The website is www.cadetboiler.com if you want to check it out further.

Good Luck,

Yvonne
    Lochinvar Cadet Boiler

The Lochinvar Cadet is an "economical" version of the Lochinvar Knight.  The company I work for has brought the line on to compete against the Munchkin Contender.  It does not have all the bells and whistles that the Knight has but it is a 5 to1 turn down and the have a combi unit in the 120 model or you can use and indirect tank with it.

Good Luck,

Yvonne
    Lochinvar Cadet Boiler

Good Luck,

Yvonne
  • Tim McElwainTim McElwain Member Posts: 3,920
    Thanks Yvonne,

when you post and are ready to submit the post it is a little slow sometimes, just be patient it will succeed!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!