Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Cadet Boiler

ThatGuy95
ThatGuy95 Member Posts: 1
hi I am tring to upgrade my heating system in my house, and convert from oil to gas, on a budget.  I know that triangle tube, viseman, and buderus are your best names but due to money or lack there of im tring to stay cheap. I almost bought a navien but am having second thoughts and i stumbled across cadet boilers who i was told made by lochinvar or ao smith. i was wondering if anyone had any experience with them, the model i was looking at is the cnc120 which is a boiler / water heater model. thanks for your feed back

Comments

• kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,419
    I have never ....

heard of it before. However from the literature it looks like the Munchkin Contender....
  • Paul48
    Paul48 Member Posts: 4,469
    Same

Same address as Lochinvar.
  • YvonneB
    YvonneB Member Posts: 14
    Lochinvar Cadet Boiler

The Lochinvar Cadet is an "economical" version of the Lochinvar Knight.  The company I work for has brought the line on to compete against the Munchkin Contender.  It does not have all the bells and whistles that the Knight has but it is a 5 to1 turn down and the have a combi unit in the 120 model or you can use and indirect tank with it.

The website is www.cadetboiler.com if you want to check it out further.

Good Luck,

Yvonne
  • YvonneB
    Lochinvar Cadet Boiler

The Lochinvar Cadet is an "economical" version of the Lochinvar Knight.  The company I work for has brought the line on to compete against the Munchkin Contender.  It does not have all the bells and whistles that the Knight has but it is a 5 to1 turn down and the have a combi unit in the 120 model or you can use and indirect tank with it.

Good Luck,

Yvonne
  • YvonneB
    Lochinvar Cadet Boiler

Good Luck,

Yvonne
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    Thanks Yvonne,

when you post and are ready to submit the post it is a little slow sometimes, just be patient it will succeed!!!
This discussion has been closed.