Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Attached find two sets of combustion analysis and a drawing of what we saw when we got there, and what we did to correct the spillage that was occurring in the mechanical room. The whole system is slated for a complete replacement and rebuild including getting rid of the gas fired tank water heater, the three ancient Hydrotherm boilers, with modcons and reverse indirects, so they wanted to do the minimum necessary to get by. We had spillage from the DHW heaters relief vent, and placed barometrics on each boiler and water heater to eliminate the spillage. It works satisfactorily now.
It required a meeting with the city officials before they would allow the installation. That won't be necessary in the future. In fact, the inspector wanted to know why they even pulled a permit, and said he's have just done it and moved on....
It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.