Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

prayers

praga
praga Member Posts: 1
im sure most of you know my father darin cook, and his best friend mark hunt by name. two of the best men i know. both have been very faithful to this site and I've seen many people here be faithful to him both while he was home and while he was deployed in Iraq. the last time i was on this site was while he was deployed a while back now. i just want to say thank you to everyone who gave me advice, talked with me, and sent there prayers our way. it was much appreciated and helped more then you know. now I'm asking everyone to send that my dads way. I'm now deployed in Afghanistan and as a father hes taking it the best that can. I'm asking everyone to please keep the soldiers of the 101st airborne 4th brigade, in there prayers. were getting hit pretty hard right now and we need everyone back home. i hope that everyone is doing well and if anyone needs anything we will do the best we can from over here. Thank you all again

~Anthony

Comments

• Jamie Hall
    Jamie Hall Member Posts: 24,131
    you got it,

good buddy
    Br. Jamie, osb
    Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England
  • World Plumber
    World Plumber Member Posts: 389
    Got you covered

Anthony:

Sending prayers your way and for your family and all you comrades. I forwarded you request on to others.

Thank you for protecting us and may God Bless and keep you!

Mark
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    Thank you for your service...

and for your Fathers service as well. Be safe, stay brave and hopefully you'll will be returning home soon.

Prayers and good thoughts headed your way.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• David Sutton_6
    David Sutton_6 Member Posts: 1,079
    You got it !!

STay strong and know were with you and your family !   i was with Aco 2/503rd inf 101st Ft campbell ky .  you in a good group ! proud history !

Thank you for being there for me !

David

Aka DrPepper
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,633
    Anthony I will

surely keep you in my prayers and also your Dad. May Jesus cover you and protect you and keep all of you from harm.
  • Joannie
    Joannie Member Posts: 96
    Prayers

Sending prayers!!!  Thanks very much for your service.  It means the world to us.
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,800
    Re: prayers etc

I am not a religous man but all my best thoughts and wishes are sent your direction. Tim
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    Thanks for your service, Anthony.

If you guys need anything, just let me know.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624
    Re: Prayers

Prayers said and thank you Anthony for making our freedoms possible and keeping our country safe! God Bless You!

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.