To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Circulator size needed

Hi to all. I have a room with around 10,000 btu heat loss with two  equal loops (235 feet) of 1/2 inch pex radiant floor in concrete.

I need a circulator size with a typical supply and return type manifold (home made tees),required ball valves and mixing valve. Any info, thought or opinions appreciated. Thanks
· ·

Comments

• ZmanZman Posts: 2,220Member ✭✭✭
    15-58

I would say Grundfos 15-58

Ideally you will push about 2 gpm at a delta t of 10. The nice thing with the 15-58 is you can dial in the speed to get your delta t correct.

Carl
    · ·
  • spacolispacoli Posts: 61Member
    Thanks

Carl, Thank you for your reply. I will give it a try.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!