Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit

indirect fired heater temperature pressure relief

Brad White_9
Brad White_9 Member Posts: 2,440
The typical 150 PSI/210F T&P valve is what I would use. Just make sure the BTU rating meets or exceeds the boiler rating. Commonly available item. (EDIT- Yes, ASME as Paul mentioned. I do that reflexively but forgot that many commercial valves are not so rated.Thanks Paul.)


This discussion has been closed.