Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Warning to VT, the Firedragon's on the way, again!

Options
That's right the Firedragon's on the way back to VT again, but not just for A seminar, unh-unh, a whole week of them! Best of all it's all in one spot in Rutland, VT at FW Webb for our great friends at the Vermont Fuel Dealers!

On 10/25 it will be the first day of our two-day Combustion School like only we do it!
10/26 we finish that up with a live-fire, CO and Combustion Test and debunk a lot of Urban Legends.

10/27 it's a whole-day on the Annual Tune-Up and this has just been expanded due to popular demand and includes steam and water washing techniques!

10/28 we'll take the No Heat Call apart and go over items you may never have to look at including an in-depth look at Primary Controls from Beckett, Carlin, Honeywell, Infinity, Riello, Sid Harvey's and Wayne. This will include hands on demonstrator trainers.

Finally, on Friday 10/29 we'll do our brand new revised One-Pipe Steam Seminar and again go to a live fire trailer to watch how it all happens or doesn't.

Sign-up for one day or the whole week by contacting Paula at VFDA at 802-375-0000 and get a bunch of NORA credits! See ya.

Comments

• Hey George good to see you are busy

by the way I never did hear back from VODA about gas training. If you get a chance check it out for me.
  • Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    Options
    Will do Timmie and

I will call you when I get the chance to talk for a while. You know about the homefront and thankfully the work shows no signs of letting up either, so it's run, run, run!

Maybe the middle of next week, looking at a breather unless a legal matter goes that you are aware of. See ya.
This discussion has been closed.