Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Warning to VT, the Firedragon's on the way, again!

Firedragon_4
Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
That's right the Firedragon's on the way back to VT again, but not just for A seminar, unh-unh, a whole week of them! Best of all it's all in one spot in Rutland, VT at FW Webb for our great friends at the Vermont Fuel Dealers!

On 10/25 it will be the first day of our two-day Combustion School like only we do it!
10/26 we finish that up with a live-fire, CO and Combustion Test and debunk a lot of Urban Legends.

10/27 it's a whole-day on the Annual Tune-Up and this has just been expanded due to popular demand and includes steam and water washing techniques!

10/28 we'll take the No Heat Call apart and go over items you may never have to look at including an in-depth look at Primary Controls from Beckett, Carlin, Honeywell, Infinity, Riello, Sid Harvey's and Wayne. This will include hands on demonstrator trainers.

Finally, on Friday 10/29 we'll do our brand new revised One-Pipe Steam Seminar and again go to a live fire trailer to watch how it all happens or doesn't.

Sign-up for one day or the whole week by contacting Paula at VFDA at 802-375-0000 and get a bunch of NORA credits! See ya.

Comments

• Hey George good to see you are busy

by the way I never did hear back from VODA about gas training. If you get a chance check it out for me.
  • Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    Will do Timmie and

I will call you when I get the chance to talk for a while. You know about the homefront and thankfully the work shows no signs of letting up either, so it's run, run, run!

Maybe the middle of next week, looking at a breather unless a legal matter goes that you are aware of. See ya.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!