Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Brand New Manual

still some left.

Comments

• Troubleshooting Gas Electric Ignition Systems Manual

This is a manual for everyone who services Gas Electric Ignition Systems. It starts out with a brief introduction to flame rectification.

The first troubleshooting procedure is a complete step by step troubleshooting process for Intermittent Pilot Spark Ignition Systems. There is a definition of terms section. This is followed by a checkout for all systems. There is a section on how to check for the 2 P's Power and Polarity. It finishes up with procedures for measuring flame current (microamps).

The next section is a complete procedure on checking out a 24 volt system (it uses a Burnham Boiler) with intermittent pilot. It shows in detail how to use the multi-meter to check it out.

There is a section on Hot Surface Ignition troubleshooting. It includes a brief section on HSI operation and a section on Norton Igniters. Finally a step by step troubleshooting on HSI with procedures for checking microamps on HSI.

The procedure for checking an Integrated Furnace Control is included (using a Texas Instrument Control) This procedure is applicable to Honeywell, United Technology, Heatcraft and other IFC systems.

NOTE: I am working on a procedure for Integrated Boiler Controls which will be out soon.

The last thing covered is a replacement procedure for silicon carbide HSI igniters.

All of this in a compact 70 page manual (loose leaf). This is definitely a must for every technicians truck.

The price for this excellent little manual is $25 + $5 shipping and handling.

As always e-mail me your postal address and we will send it to you with an invoice.

When ordering specify EI Troubleshooting Manual.
  • Back up

to the board.
  • Still

available
  • excellent

book timmie, worth every penny.
  • Thanks Gerry

I am glad you enjoyed it.
  • Still some Electric Ignition

Troubleshooting manuals left.
  • Gas Electric Ignition Systems Troubleshooting

Manuals available.
  • For Bob Cat here

is the manual. Send me your postal address and I will send one out to you.
  • Back

up
  • Electric Ignition Systems

Troubleshooting Manual. Check Community Bulletin Board for information.
This discussion has been closed.