Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Brand New Manual

still some left.

Comments

• Troubleshooting Gas Electric Ignition Systems Manual

This is a manual for everyone who services Gas Electric Ignition Systems. It starts out with a brief introduction to flame rectification.

The first troubleshooting procedure is a complete step by step troubleshooting process for Intermittent Pilot Spark Ignition Systems. There is a definition of terms section. This is followed by a checkout for all systems. There is a section on how to check for the 2 P's Power and Polarity. It finishes up with procedures for measuring flame current (microamps).

The next section is a complete procedure on checking out a 24 volt system (it uses a Burnham Boiler) with intermittent pilot. It shows in detail how to use the multi-meter to check it out.

There is a section on Hot Surface Ignition troubleshooting. It includes a brief section on HSI operation and a section on Norton Igniters. Finally a step by step troubleshooting on HSI with procedures for checking microamps on HSI.

The procedure for checking an Integrated Furnace Control is included (using a Texas Instrument Control) This procedure is applicable to Honeywell, United Technology, Heatcraft and other IFC systems.

NOTE: I am working on a procedure for Integrated Boiler Controls which will be out soon.

The last thing covered is a replacement procedure for silicon carbide HSI igniters.

All of this in a compact 70 page manual (loose leaf). This is definitely a must for every technicians truck.

The price for this excellent little manual is $25 + $5 shipping and handling.

As always e-mail me your postal address and we will send it to you with an invoice.

When ordering specify EI Troubleshooting Manual.
  • Back up

to the board.
  • Still

available
  • excellent

book timmie, worth every penny.
  • Thanks Gerry

I am glad you enjoyed it.
  • Still some Electric Ignition

Troubleshooting manuals left.
  • Gas Electric Ignition Systems Troubleshooting

Manuals available.
  • For Bob Cat here

is the manual. Send me your postal address and I will send one out to you.
  • Back

up
  • Electric Ignition Systems

Troubleshooting Manual. Check Community Bulletin Board for information.
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!