Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Tim McElwain shutting down training center - equipment available for free

Options
Tim McElwain
Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,625
edited April 20 in THE MAIN WALL
We have a lot of equipment that is avaialble for free or a donation. If you are near our facility in Warren, RI give me a call 401-437-0557 or cell 401-580-2149. You can stop by and see if you are interested. We are located at 338 Metacom Ave. in Warren RI right next to the fire station.

WE have

Conversion Burners ( assorted)
Combusstion Testers
Furnaces and Boilers
File Cabinets
2 Refrigerators
Assorted tables and chairs for use in a training center.
Assorted tools
and much more!

Comments

• Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,033
    Options
    Timmie...is your brain and knowledge for sale?  I'll take it!  Ha ha...Highest Bidder. As the great Bob Hope sang: "Thanks for the Memories..."  your pal, Mad Dog 
  • Tim McElwain
    Options
    Thank you Erin and your father. I think back to all those get togethers all over the country it was a great time. I made great use of all the wonderful information your Dad made avaialble it was great help in my business. I also would never have met some of the great gurus of this industry without your Mom and Dads sacrifices to put up with all of use crazy follks. One of the most interresting was Mad Dog and Steamhead my friends still.
    reggiMad Dog_2Erin Holohan Haskell
  • Mad Dog_2
    Options
    We love you Pastor!  I'll never forget the prayers and anointing you taught me when my Mom Colleen was fighting the good fight against The Cancer: 
    "And by his stripes, you will be healed!"  Mad Dog 
  • mattmia2
    mattmia2 Member Posts: 9,703
    Options

@Tim McElwain can one buy the books that you wrote?

• Mad Dog_2
    Options

Timmy. My buddy H, wants your combustion analyzer. Mad Dog

• Tim McElwain
    Options

Anyone interested in any of my materials or books can contact me 401-437-0557 0r 401-580-2149 my e-mail is timmcelwain@gastcri.com. We are really not allowed to sell things on the Heating Help site!