Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Love the system 2000 boilers

Options
Bassmaster007
Bassmaster007 Member Posts: 1
Installed a bunch of these units, I love the simplicity and setup for easy service and repair. Customer support for this company is top notch and they stand by their products that for sure. Depending on insulation of the house and the amount of total heat outputs in the house great savings were made by this unit. Love to hear your guys input on these 
STEVEusaPARogerZmanszwedj

Comments

• Labenaqui
    Labenaqui Member Posts: 72
    Options
    Unfortunately the 2000's have a mixed history here in NH. It appears that heat exchanger failures in older units are inordinate (water quality?).
    Independent servicemen are shied by major appliance-specific parts as well.
    RogerEdTheHeaterManZman
  • Roger
    Roger Member Posts: 329
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Thank you for your post, @Bassmaster007 - it's great to hear your warm comments and such positive experiences with System 2000! Please let us know if we can be of assistance.
    @Labenaqui , I'll respectfully and passionately disagree about the "mixed history" comment as that does not reflect our company or products. We're known for exceptional energy efficiency and extremely durable boilers with very long service life. Our systems use nearly all industry standard parts, and we keep a deep inventory of the few parts that are specific to Energy Kinetics - these are available to all heating professionals. In a pinch, System 2000 can run without them, so there's no reason to go without heat. Plate heat exchangers can foul like tankless coils or any other water heating method, and they can be cleaned the same way; if plate heat exchangers foul from hard water, installing a very affordable scale stopper can prevent the recurrence. Our plate heat exchangers are even more robust with our new Sealix non-stick coating which delivers exceptionally long-term performance in hard water applications. Give us a call if you need help or you ever experience otherwise.
    President
    Energy Kinetics, Inc.
    EdTheHeaterManSTEVEusaPAheatdoc1MEWOLF64
  • EdTheHeaterMan
    EdTheHeaterMan Member Posts: 7,835
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I was never a dealer, but the few EK units that I have come across have been a pleasure to work on. The support from EK is exceptional. Just a quick phone call away.

Can't say that about the tech support available from other manufactures of boilers, or any other HVAC equipment.

There's one in every crowd Roger
    Edward F Young. Retired HVAC ContractorSpecialized in Residential Oil Burner and Hydronics
    Roger