Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Incomplete job

Joe_Dunham
Joe_Dunham Member Posts: 52
My brother Richard began building a house in Samsonville, upstate NY. Richard is a retired Supt. from NYCHA's Heating Division. Then his father in law passed away so he took over his retail business, which has completely taken his time (Tetta's Market). So now his wife JoAnne is trying to find a contractor to finish up. Job is 75% complete. Buderus boiler in in, floor track is in. It was coming along nicely. Can anyone recommend a competent Radiant person in that location?

Comments

• leonz
    leonz Member Posts: 1,095
    Go to the find a contractor page and you will find a contractor to finish the job.
  • Jamie Hall
    Jamie Hall Member Posts: 23,159
    leonz said:

Go to the find a contractor page and you will find a contractor to finish the job.

Be nice to think so, but Samsonville is in the Catskills west of Kingston... and I'm not sure we've got anyone in that area. However, @Joe_Dunham , if you would send a PM to @SteamingatMohawk , who I think is sort of vaguely in that area, he is likely to know of someone.
    Br. Jamie, osb
    Building superintendent/caretaker, 7200 sq. ft. historic house museum with dependencies in New England
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,018
    Try John at Advanced Radiant
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    I'll second the recommendation for John Abularage at Advanced Radiant 845-706-1550 He's the best in the Hudson Valley
  • Joe_Dunham
    Joe_Dunham Member Posts: 52
    Man what a home run! Cant thank you enough. turns out John knows my sister in law well and they are very fond of each other! Thanks again
  • SteamingatMohawk
    SteamingatMohawk Member Posts: 997
    Glad you got a good source, I'm between Schenectady and Saratoga, so I wouldn't have any recommendations.

Good luck.