Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

#67 LWCO for sale

136lin
136lin Member Posts: 30
New in unopened box. McDonnell Miller Low water cutoff #67, for 24 volt $ 200.00 plus shipping.
Content pictures are from manufacturer's website, box is unopened.

Comments

• STEAM DOCTOR
    STEAM DOCTOR Member Posts: 1,951
    These are available online for $250 without shipping. I don't really think that you will have many suitors. Besides, most guys here would not install something as important as a low water cutoff, unless they can 100% verify that its new and in good working order. 
    SlamDunk
  • 136lin
    where did you find it for 250.00? Even Amazon and trade wholesalers are quite a bit more. In fact my local suppliers are quite a bit more than $250.00. Plus even at 250 "without shipping" you would have to pay someone to ship it. If you are interested, send me a message and make an offer.
  • STEAM DOCTOR
    STEAM DOCTOR Member Posts: 1,951
    Supplyhouse.com. 
  • 136lin
    yup. 255.00 plus over 17.00 in state tax ( more/less depending upon state) =$ 277.00.
    I don't (can't) charge tax. Maybe your state doesn't charge tax , many states do
  • SlamDunk
    SlamDunk Member Posts: 1,570
    There may be a brick inside that box :smile:

Open it and see what the date code is. if it is a K01 like in the catalog picture, it is twenty years old even if unused.
  • 136lin
    SlamDunk said:

There may be a brick inside that box :smile:

It could also be a box of Krugerrands B)

Although I don't know the date code (and can't see it on the pictures) I know when it was purchased.
    Where do you find the website that shows the date code chart?
  • SlamDunk
    SlamDunk Member Posts: 1,570
    you have to google it. Letter refers to month, digits = year. A=January. B=February......