Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Honeywell t775 boiler rotation

Options
Hi. I'm looking to install an automatic boiler rotation controller connecting two boiler. I want them to rotate or flip flop between them so they have the same run time. 
I'm new to installing controls but I'm familiar with the Honeywell t775 but I haven't installed a staging control before. 
I found that the T775P is the multistaging controller I would need but when I look in the manual, it doesn't mention anything about rotating between boilers. It just states that when temperature keeps dropping, the different stages are activated  Does 'staging' always mean that the boilers will automatically rotate?
I'd like to use this controller if possible. Anyone familiar with this. 

Comments

• STEVEusaPA
    STEVEusaPA Member Posts: 6,506
    Options
    steve
  • ratio
    ratio Member Posts: 3,626
    Options
    Rotation is separate from staging. I can't recall for sure if the T775 supported rotation, but I suspect not. There are rotation relays available, if you're determined to use the T775s.

While there's something to be said for an integrated approach, using what you're familiar with (& can easily service!) is a real thing too.

• metrosilo
    metrosilo Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Yes to the tekmar. I found the tekmar 265 that suporta staging and rotation. I'm definitely familiar with tekmar so I might go down that road. 
  • metrosilo
    metrosilo Member Posts: 33
    Options
    Correction. The 265 is not available.  The 284 is the replacement.