Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The book ‘The Poop Diaries’ looks at lives of plumbers

Options
Condoman
Condoman Member Posts: 90
Back on February 23rd the local paper published a review of this book. It took a few weeks to get it for less than $7 as an eBook. It was worth the read with some funny and some sad stories.

Comments

• HVACNUT
    HVACNUT Member Posts: 5,839
    Options
    I can get it for $0 as an ebook from my library. About a 3 week wait on one copy right now. I'm on the wait list. We'll see.

Some things I viewed in the details of the book wouldn't be fit to print here. It doesn't take much imagination to know why. Most here have at least one story like those to tell.
    I'm fairly low brow so I'll probably get a yuk or two out of it.

And why is the plumber professionally posing with a protruding posterior on the front Jacket?
    In Coveralls?!
    Holding a plunger?!

Is the author mocking?
    No.
    Is the author being stereotypical?
    No.
    It'll make sense if you see the cover.

Funny she doesn't have much else to her writing credit.
  • PRR
    PRR Member Posts: 131
    edited March 2020
    Options
    > why is the plumber professionally posing with a protruding posterior on the front Jacket? In Coveralls?! Holding a plunger?! Is the author mocking? No. Is the author being stereotypical? No. It'll make sense if you see the cover.

Poop-Diaries-ebook
    I live with an author. The author typically has NO input into cover design. The publisher may show two mockups, one so bad you know they don't really mean it, so when you OK the better one, they change it again when it goes to press.
  • ratio
    ratio Member Posts: 3,626
    Options
    Going by the title (which also I believe the author has no say over) I would have guessed a Mommy bio…
    icy78